Tuesday, April 23

Happy Birthday!!


Just wrote this for a friend's Birthday today...


Being friends for years
At times sharing life's fears
Adorin' you for the man you are
Our friendship's brighter star

Accepting me for the person I was
Standing by me in the worst of wars
Mood swings n pleasant times
Talking things over 'n solving crimes

Knowing our deepest secrets
Not judging for fallen wickets
Fighting for what we have to grow
But within boundaries to show

Your smile's often lit up my world
Especially when darkness unfurled
Feelin's overtime started to grow
But caring enough for not letting it go

You've always been special
Like a dreamy guardian angel
Wish you to know the truth in time
Feel the soul of friendship in life's prime

As I wish for you on your Birthday
May life bring nicest things your way
Wish you look at the stars my friend
Reach out 'n grasp them to befriend 
Love 'n warmth, happiness 'n cheer 
Today 'n all through the coming year!!



No comments:

Post a Comment