Wednesday, June 26

Raindrops


sitting by the window in my room
glancing at raindrops lifting the gloom
each falling drop has its own story untold
'n I recall a story of love that I behold

breeze 'n shower take me into the past
reminiscing time when life held love's cast
reminding me of a wet September day
the one we've both cherished till today

journey that started on friendship's boat
has weathered rough tides 'n is still afloat
love that blossomed decades ago
is etched today in a platinum bow 

couldn't begin to thank my destiny enough
for granting me love when going was rough
twinkling eyes 'n blushing cheeks openly declare
your love's finally raining 'n that's all I really care

cherishing every moment we've spend together
'n wishing for more as we move along on tether
lives 've been a roller coaster with dust 'n grime
but 'm glad our feelings 've withstood the test of time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment