Friday, June 21

You


You wipe my tears

'n make me smile
You ward off my fears
'n help me walk a mile

You quieten my sobbing spirits

'n give life a musical note
You compose my life's lyrics
'n keep love's boat afloat

You gently lead me on

'n heal my shattered heart
You show me the rising dawn
'n light the way for a new start

You understand me like I am

'n respect my uniqueness
You hold me in your palm
'n cherish my soul's caress

You bring happiness in my life
'n bless peace to my soul
You make me forget all strife
'n just simply make me whole

You hug me with passion unsaid
'n make me feel desired
You kiss me on my forehead
'n make me feel admired 

You care for me like none ever has

'n simply make it seem so very real 
You shower love with no razzmatazz
'n always make me feel 'O so Special !!






No comments:

Post a Comment