Sunday, October 28

Abyss



The breeze at dawn has its secrets to tell
Chirping of birds predicts all's gonna be well
Looking at the rising Sun sipping a cup of tea
Wondering out loud how's the day gonna be

'M in a trance looking at the serenity abound
My heart's wanting to share it with you around
Sun's spreading an orange glow on the horizon
Lighting up my eyes with hopes' emblazon

As the day slowly goes past, 'n the die's been cast
'M gonna be free from the searing pain now at last
Breakin' threads that kept my shredded soul together
With a sigh I've stopped wondering altogether

Deciding to take the world now in my stride
'M moving away from all thats kept me astride
Letting go of life itself is what 'm trying to do
Don't wish to, yet I'll do what fate's wanted me to do 

Impossible to forget the beauty of the times we shared
Memories are mine, not even you can have them snared
Leaving my love's land tonight for the uncertain times to come
Reminiscing times that'd made me hopelessly succumb


Crossing the lonely desert path leading through a mirage

Will bless you always for love's eternal camouflage
Friendship, Love, Trust, Understanding, Passion, Fear 'n Pain
In large portions or in small pegs, but its all ended in my gain 




Thanks for climaxing my life 'n givin' me a determined lasting blow
Knowing 'm falling into an abyss but yet 'm letting myself go!!





No comments:

Post a Comment