Wednesday, October 31

Zombie


The past lives 
engraved in my memory
entirely
Simply can't forget
no matter how hard 
I try 

What's real is
only what's happening 
in this moment
Everything else 
even the second that goes 
is a frozen atonement

Crossroads of our lives
was where we met 'n bonded
We've had tears in our eyes
but yet we've smiled

Every moment spent with you 
comes flashing past 
The mere mention of your name
gives me tears to last

Absence couldn't stop me from 
sensing your dilemma through 
a sixth sense like connect
Pining for you 
has made me realise your 
true importance 'n worth 
in all respect

Wanting to call you
but not being able to do so
Promise that I once made
tying me back from making a go

Tried to reach out to you
many a times
Hoping you could sense my 
love 'n despair
at least at times

Zombie's look's
what I resemble now
Breathing
'cos can't just stop it anyhow



Whatever's happened 
has taken its toll 
on all that's mine
It's left a gaping hole
where 
once my heart used to smile...


...Once my heart used to smile!!


No comments:

Post a Comment