Sunday, October 7

Beautiful Crazy Friendship


... Then but not Now !! Well... Here I am describing two equally crazy people I knew once 'n still love them just the way they are... Eccentric yet distinct in their craziness... 


SHE

Emotional
Yet Practical
Creative 
Yet Logical
Conventional
Yet Daring
Messy
Yet Systematic
Forgetful
But Unforgiving
Wild
Yet Caring
Free Spirit
Yet Grounded
Child-like
But Mature
Dreamer
Yet Go Getter
A Woman
Who thinks like a Man!!
HE

Practical
Yet Emotional
Logical
Yet Creative
Traditional
Yet Modern
Ruthless
But Caring
Techno Savvy
But Poetic
Daring
Yet Scared
Go-getter
Yet a Dreamer
All time Giver
But an Unwilling Receiver
A Mature Man
With a Child-like Soul!!
WE

Intellectual
Driving
Motivating
Encouraging
Sharing
Instant Click
Fiery
Passionate
Rhythemic
Lyrical
Musical
Soulful
Friendship, 
Endorsing the fact...

"One Crazy Soul Needs Another 
To Create A World Of Their Own
'n To Maintain Sanity In 
The Rest Of The World!!"





Miss you my friend 'n our beautiful friendship!! What hurts me most is that even with the magical bond we shared I could not garner your trust!! You were 'n will always remain the one I have opened my heart 'n soul to!! You may never think of me, ever... But I think of you every minute of the day!! No matter where you go, you will always have a place in my Heart!! God Bless!!




No comments:

Post a Comment