Sunday, October 7

Me @ Eight


Eight was an age where I faced the inevitable sibling rivalry... Had a room of my own... Ah... Bitter-Sweet memories!!

Me at tender eight
Was nothing all so great
Crazy 'n Wild 
I was destiny's child
Happy-go-lucky
Never too picky
Creativity ne'er waited
World of my own was created
Lone child 'n centre of attraction
Changed with little bro's distraction
Image of sobriety n' musical charm
Lurking below was a violent storm
Lonely 'n lost at the time
Somehow became my life's rhyme
Reaching out to the world
To grasp whatever I could
Thinking the world was in my palm
Living life 'O so calm
Singing 'n dancing to classical tune
Dreaming of reaching the moon
Nothings changed much since then
Trying to reach out since that day
Unable to grasp the love to lead my way!!





No comments:

Post a Comment