Saturday, October 6

Butterflies



A cool breeze blows my hair, brushing my face

Butterflies flutter in my belly in a frantic chase
Love's one glance is enough to melt a icy heart
With colours of love playing their lustrous part

Love's fluttering in my heart's passionate ode

Like the wings of butterflies in bloom's abode
Fluttering charms from your heart to mine
Flower to flower, soaring high up to entwine

Fluttering to form a rainbow refreshing the skies
Love's finally gonna come to brighten our lives
My butterfly seeks love 'n peace nurtured carefully
Binding us in a mystical love that'll live on eternally

There's no reason to know how far it flies
It's sure gonna come back to renew the ties
Making me believe once again in a fresh start
Love's like a butterfly fluttering in my heart!!



No comments:

Post a Comment