Wednesday, October 17

The Day



The day I lost the Love  in your eyes
I lost the Sparkle  in mine too

The day I lost your loving Voice
I lost the Tinkle  in mine too

The day I lost the Smile  on your lips
I lost the Passion  on mine too 

The day I lost your caring Touch
I lost the Sensation   in mine too

The day I lost your loving Embrace
I lost the Pleasure  in mine too

The day I lost your beautiful Friendship
I lost the Conscience  in mine too

The day I lost your Walking  by my side
I lost the Spring  in mine too

The day I lost your Presence  around me
I lost the desire to Live  in mine too

The day I lost your Trust
I lost the Faith  in mine too

The day I lost your Happiness
I lost the Heart  'n Soul  in mine too


The day I lost You, O' my Love...
..................I simply lost Me  too!!


3 comments:

  1. Incredibly sad how much we lose when we lose someone close to us. Your poem sums up that loss perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I agree with Sarah, "Your poem sums up that loss perfectly." Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank You Ladies... :)

    ReplyDelete