Monday, October 15

Love's Promise


Life's a journey into capricious times
Love's is the sound of tinkling wind chimes

Life's walking a path to oceanic happiness
Love's flowing together in the stream's caress

Life's fleeting to let it just simply blow away
Love's to be expressed with ado every way

Life's rarely gives anyone a second chance
Love's here once more so do take a stance

Life's waiting an inch inside your effort zone
Love's delving an inch outside your comfort zone

Life's syncing a dance to all of life's musical charms
Love's a passionate embrace in love's waiting arms

Life's a journey on sporadic crests 'n troughs
Love's an enduring promise in life's cynical laughs

If Life gave me a chance of a lifetime ever to hold you
It'll be with love's abandon that I'll cherish & nurture you... 

....That's my PROMISE "of my Love on my Life" ... FOREVER!!



No comments:

Post a Comment