Thursday, October 25

Shreds



Today's the bright morning of 25th October
'N here I am, pretending desperately to be sober
My mind is whirling with mixed emotions
As I go mechanically about my daily motions

Have no clue what life has in store for me
My heart's numb, soul's dead 'n mind's a buzzing bee
Trailing behind is a debris of human relationships
Result of creating happiness for others, sealing my lips

None seems to relate or understand my frame of mind
All they see's a smiling face not realising the pain behind
My heart's hurting, screaming in agony 'n despair
'n I've no clue how much of it remains yet to tear

Trying to keep afloat with hope 'n loving memories
Wishing you realise someone else's caused casualties
My heart's ripped, my soul's in shreds 'n Me, I'm no more
Wish you'd looked into my eyes then 'n seen my core

All this time wouldn't have been wasted 'n gone
Remains of us wastefully strewn across the lawn
Pawns in the game of time were what we were
Notice the good, mend the bad 'cos is only human to err

It's my last try to convince you of my innocence
It's on you to create a bond or destroy with vengeance
Just this once look into my eyes 'n understand the reason
None puts forth their love, repute 'n lives for treason



You've known me better than this to hang on to lies
Let's talk upfront 'n clear facts without any disguise
Requesting you to take this chance in the near future
Before 'm in shreds 'n there's nothing's left to suture



No comments:

Post a Comment