Friday, November 7

The Spark



riding my life's winter highway
in your simple 'n endearing way
you sauntered merrily into my dreams
breezing nonchalantly into life's streams

thinking you'd stay close forever
cherish, care 'n love me for whatever
seems life hated a 'simple' shack
so it led us on a complex track

overshadowed meandering paths
chilly windy sunless drafts
tripping, falling yet surging ahead
wishing happiness to raise its head

missing you simply became a ritual
silently loving you was almost spiritual
seemed years passed at a snail's pace
precious moments sped away into space

suddenly, as if on a celestial cue
strolling towards me in summer's hue
you brightened my life with smiles
walking together over next miles

seems like yesterday that I pined 
for love that was already entwined
loving was easy 'n blessed through years
forever wiped away all trials 'n fears



unbreaking my heart, erasing all pain
'm grateful destiny's made us love again 
life has since been a walk in the park
thanks to the spell for reigniting the spark


No comments:

Post a Comment