Tuesday, January 6

The Gift


Not flowers, wrapped in fancy papers
Not the diamond ring, girls prefer to take
Not the gifts tied with golden ribbons
Not the ornately designed frosted cake

There's nothing in all the world I need
when I have you here beside me...

It’s your arms that are my strength to be
It’s your eyes that light the smile in my soul
It’s your care that brings out the best in me
Its your unbridled love that makes me whole

There's nothing in all the world need
when have you here beside me...

You’d offer me the sun, moon ‘n stars
‘n yet I’d still believe...
You gave me everything
when you gave your heart to me....

There's nothing in all the world need
when have you here beside me...


And all that my heart could ever want
has come true with you beside me....
I couldn't have wished for more
‘cuz your love is the greatest gift of all to be....





No comments:

Post a Comment