Monday, May 6

Circle of Time



Living in this world of lies
Forgot love lived in your smile 'n eyes
Running from pillar to post
I realized I'd missed you the most

Seems life's a circle of kinds
Just a glance reflected our minds
Craving for hugs from faked charms
Finally found warmth in each others arms

For all the years we have lost
Wonder who won at whose cost
Sparks have forever simmered
with love that's always shimmered

Its tearing me apart to lose you now
Life's always differed in its plans somehow 
Wonder till when we'll run in circles
Facing heat of time or breathing icicles

Wish life 'n time realize our desires
I've realized none can quench our fires
Struggling for love 'n life year on year
We've finally found what was always near

All I can feel 'n say, now 'n time 'n again
It'll now break me to lose you once again
I know we will always remain each others
None's been like us 'n there can be no others


Pleading to you every moment again 'n again
Don't vanish with life 'n time once again,
"Don't go, don't go my sweetheart"
Don't go away, searing my bleeding heart!!



No comments:

Post a Comment