Monday, May 6

Summer's Delight



The perfect picture of a summery delight
saw us both entranced our love's charms
Our suppressed emotions took a flight
enraptured world lay in circle of your arms

Looking into each other's eyes
world like always ceased to exist
We danced in rhythm like lost times
tunes of desire playing in our midst

The twinkle 'n smile that I saw reflected
was something I'd missed all along
Brightening my emptiness as we lay connected
our hearts tuned in like an everlasting love song

I'd never thought we'd hear intimacy's chime
walking different paths through life's misty frost
It was an Birthday etched in life 'n time
with rebirth of love we'd thought long lost


Electrifying connect 'tween created beauty to endow
making me regret all moments we'd lost in flight
Every speck in time we've shared is worth a bow
a dancing tribute from loving hearts of incandescent light

No comments:

Post a Comment