Sunday, March 3

Apparition



Looking out the window
early one winter morning
Saw an apparition appear
through life's mist's churning 

Hearts doors opened
in walked Love 'n lit a fire
Smiles smiled enigmatically
reflecting a mirage of desire

Cherished moments
played in a rhythm divine
Reveling, letting myself go
thinking Love was finally mine

Fire breathed, passions soared 
Love enticed 'n wove its spell
Mirages never last forever
when Love ran out of lies to tell

Love left me yearning
in life's scorching desert
Love had places to go 
'n other people to hurt

Hadn't been expecting
Love to walk down the aisle
But life's unpredictable
bringing tears with a smile

Picking a virtual shovel 
to smother the flame
Ensuring tomorrow's sunshine 
holds no clouds to my name

Trying to Forget you
'O my dearest one
Is like a prisoner for life
trying to forget the sun

Love holds no charms
ever since you are gone 
Life'll hold no partners
from this moment hereon

With all I behold in my heart
wishing you all well O' My Love
Though you move on in life
you'll always be in my soul's cove






No comments:

Post a Comment