Thursday, March 28

Then 'n Now



I loved you then
'n I love you now
I never told you then
'n I didn't express it now 

I tried n tried n tried n tried
but couldn't evince anyhow
May be you sensed it
felt it in my touch somehow

Words never defined
feelings bubbling since eons ago
Coming closer to you 
was a way to show it as I know

Lots had transpired then
'n lots happened to us now
We have changed since then
but its maturity holding us now

Life is a circle of sorts
we're back where we began the flow
Held with a string of the unvoiced
before we realized or began to know 


It was fun time for you then
its an experience for you now
It's a memory for me since then
its like living a dream for me now  

I never expressed before
beauty of knowing u between then n now
Its different from what it used to be 
its calm n passionate n distinct n WOW!!




2 comments:

  1. Wonderful feelings... so raw and yet so finished poetic educt of imagination... love is a great sharing of feeling... even if you dont get success, love is always successful .... it is a matter of the soul , it dissolves, diffuses and satisfies.....

    ReplyDelete