Monday, March 11

Rhythm




splendid winter morning
splashed with dew drops divine
shimmering in the sun
resonating rhythm of a wind chime

a sprinkle of pearls
beneath my naked feet
I walk on the velvet blades
with rhythm of my heartbeat

sunflowers reflecting 
the crowning glory in its prime
soothing scents of love
creating a rhythm in time

love swished past
soaring my heart high
drenching my soul 
like a fountain's rhythm in the sky

hearts went dancing across 
the rainbow splashed earth
our spirits resonating our souls
with rhythm of warm hearth


gleaming eyes, vibrant smiles
'n stars above shining bright
finally, love coloured my land
with rhythm of twinkling light

wings of desire engulfing us
with a hinting measure of strife
we walk home together
feeling the silent rhythm of life






No comments:

Post a Comment