Sunday, May 27

Solitude... {2}


Introspecting...

Its been a while since you went your way
Still think of you every moment of every day
Every word, every look is etched in my heart
Every moment, every thought burns in my soul
Closing my eyes to erase the memories all day
Just fooling myself by trying to keep them away.

Your exit from my world has left it barren
Smiles have faded and nothing seems wanton
Your thoughts make me even more lonesome
Every moment wants me to find a reason
Why I'm unable to let you go, you unwilling to be back
Where do I go, and what can I do I to get us back.

Life has just become a confusing whirl of thoughts
More I try to forget, more you return to my thoughts
Sitting here staring at the stars, just thinking of you
Feeling bereft, unloved, loneliness around me instead of you
Laying awake under dark skies I stare into the night
Loneliness and fear surround me, like the life's demons I fight.

Beautiful memories have become shadows of our times together 
Gnawing at my mind are images of our last moments together
A mesh of deep despair, anger, hurt, broken trust, and silent sighs
Indifference and hatred from you still stifling my cries
Visions of you tear my soul, just as tears of hurt flow unbridled
And flashing in my eyes, is the pain of your heart, equally mirrored.

Love you, I did, asking for love, trust and nothing much
Lust for me, You did, leaving nothing that you didn't quite touch
Emotions for you still break the dams of my heart 
Knowing not how to get us back to the start
Tears of love, hurt and pain run down my cheek
Arms craving to hold you, YOU, the one I seek.


No comments:

Post a Comment