Sunday, May 27

Solitude... {3}


Contemplating...

The wind brings a chill that pierces my heart
Tears flow as I am craving for the warmth of your arms
Lying in bed, thought's of you spinning in my head
Thinking you may never love me after what I did
For me I realize, all we shared is all that matters
Apologizing to you for all the pain, leaving aside all other matters.

The times we spent together were magical in all senses
Your eyes still remind me of the love that broke our fences
Lovingly whispered nickname rings in my ears
Beautiful curve of your lips making me smile, driving away all fears
Miss you, Yes I do, the caring, loving, understanding YOU 
These are such times, that I can only wish for and dream about YOU. 

Seems to me as if I have sinned to have loved you
For wanting you to love me back the way I loved you
Served me right as always to lose the one I loved, I did
You swore never to hurt, you didn't, just broke me, you did
Still waiting for a sign of love to come my way under the lonely skies
To feel your touch, bask in your look, and revel your kiss when I close my eyes.

In my moments of solitude, these thoughts often crowd my mind
And I end up asking myself these questions time after time
What's so evasive in love that I always fail to find 
Why is it that a broken heart, a torn soul are all forever mine
As I begin to withdraw into the dark shell of my life
I continue to ask myself, how love finds all but forever evades to be mine.


No comments:

Post a Comment