Monday, May 28

When Love Begins...


 "When Love Begins" is an expression of finding love with the right person... 

A love that represents a lifetime of knowing one another... A love very few experience in their short time together... Dedication to a friend who helped me find love...


I always hoped such love would find me someday
Never knew it would be you headed my way
Your expression of love took me by surprise
Love the way you stop the tears flowing from my eyes

Our relationship is a surely a beautiful gift from above
Packaged with 
intellect, humor, understanding, trust and love
Flaws are inevitable, but in you perfection is all I see
No ones perfect, its about seeing an imperfect person perfectly

Your laughter to your anger, I still love the little things you do
Hearing you laugh, seeing your lips curve the way I love them to
It's been hard at times but I guess we'll make it through
On this journey together, I believe there's nothing that we can't do

What we have seems too good to be true
Scared to get my heart broken, all over again losing you
In the end, I just have to trust us and in what I believe
If my love is true, in return two fold I shall receive

Where your treasure is, your heart also goes
What tomorrow may bring, neither of us knows

All I know and understand is the special bond we alone share
Times of love and laughter that my heart treasures are just so rare

There is no need to prove our feelings to know they're true
My past doesn't come close to the experience I share with you
I've had the experience of being in relationships before
This is something that doesn't leave me wanting for more

It's an honor to know that I am yours, as you are mine
I thank my stars for this loving and beautiful time
For now, I am just waiting patiently for the day we'll be together
The precious moment when we'll commit forever

Loving you has been as beautiful as a fluttering butterfly
Wish it stays the same, as we see our times together fly 
Life is just everything beautiful, precious and new
Just as beautiful and precious as the moments you said "I Love You"




Disclaimer: The expressions in this poem hold no connections or references to personal lives of the author or anyone else. They are just a figment of the authors creative imagination.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-8Tv3YWxRM&feature=related



No comments:

Post a Comment