Wednesday, September 5

A Letter...


"A Letter" is a message of unwavering love from one to the other...

I love living love's puzzle without any unwanted clutter
Every relationship I treat like sweetest of butter
Vibrant is my love in this brain teaser letter 
O' my love, decipher it and our love will just get better 
Love from your heart warms me like a handwoven sweater
Unclaimed love for you is not what I would ever utter
O' my love, your thoughts still make my soul's wings flutter
Yelling aloud over the thick walls of your heart's shutter
Knowing my love'll surely find its way like flowing water
Nothings gonna make my feelings for you for once deter 
Always will be here, will never let your trust in me scatter
You are my hearts desire and my love's only caretaker 
Adoringly calling out my name is all that'll ever matter
Madly, smile and you can make my heart go, O' so Madly, aflutter!!


1 comment: