Tuesday, September 4

It Rains In My Heart


Rains lashing on my glass window
Clouds casting an ominous shadow
Mirroring the torrent in my heart
Are the shadows of my past's a la carte

It rains for the love I had and lost
Love that's now all covered in frost
Sheets of water winding through the skies
Frozen insides have caused my demise

Droplets wash away my eyes' kohl
Drenching my already tear soaked soul
Roar of the blackened clouds is O' so loud
Realizing its my heart crying in a shroud

Standing here on a crossroad of love
Wishing life just fitted like a glove
Painful soul mirrored in the murky water
Wanting your hug for warmth and shelter 

Weather's seasons came and seasons went
Life's weather's sadly just a one way vent
Rainbow peeking from the clouds above 
That's the beauty of a lesson in love

Sun rays streaming through the clouds
Hoping someday you'll lift the shrouds
Sun's golden streaks lining the clear blue skies
Never ending love for me shining in your eyes

Birds chirping in all their frenzied swishing
Sound of the song of life has a tinkle missing
Winds bring in a storm of emotions to ride
There's a lot in my heart that I'm forced to hide

It rains in my heart for every breath I take
Your dreams rule my soul whether asleep or awake
A shooting star marks a path in the stars aligned
Wishing you read the sighs in the lines entwined

...Wishing you read my sighs in the lines entwined!!


No comments:

Post a Comment