Wednesday, September 5

A Journey


Standing there looking up at the winter skies
Lots weighing on me that I couldn't summarize
Suddenly one moment a bolt seemed to strike
There was baggage that I now began to dislike

Delving into the reasons seemed utterly fruitless
It was now the time to finally release the stress
Seemed like a really faraway difficult goal to reach
Learnt it was tough to practice 'n easier to preach

Facing the matter was tough as it was prolonged
Zeroed in on a path that was basically two pronged
Feeling 'n looking good was part of the deal
Positivism was what was needed to seal

So began the rough ride to see the real me
Started working towards setting myself free
Motivation of his love drove me every dawn  
Desire to be in his arms kept me labouring on

The milestone of 16 is an achievement no less
Time and effort it took is just anybody's guess
Losing that baggage was something I'd never thought
Took me time but I appreciated the pain it brought

Have still to walk the road another 10, if not more
Rushing into his arms, feeling the love, at his door
Huffing, Puffing, 'n Sweating would all seem worthwhile
If I get to see the love in his eyes 'n that sexy smile

The Journey's taken sweat 'n time just for my love's surprise
My resolute 'n riveting journey from '3XL' to a leaner 'L' Size!!



No comments:

Post a Comment