Friday, September 7

Reverence


My mind says "It's Over"

but here I am again

With thoughts of you 

lingering in my mind, endlessly

Desire to talk and be with you

And the pain of being away

Troubling my heart

Ripping through my soul

In midst of these surging desires

Turbulent emotions

I'm trying to reach out to you, somehow

Nothing seems to happen

And I end up looking at you in pictures

Living a virtual Life

Trying to breathe in a real one

Thinking of the times we have had

The togetherness we have shared

Life’s become an endless circle of sorts

With my mind shouting “Move On, He’s Gone”

And my heart whispering “Hold On, He’ll be back”

Tell me this... 

if nothing else...

"... How in the world do I ever get over you?

... How do I control my arms from craving for you?

... How do I make my HEART stop loving you?"

…Just HOW????...


4 comments:

  1. thats called confidence........ power of true love

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this poem... so rich and true. I don't speak Hindi or Urdu, so its tough for me to read those languages, although I love looking at the language... and am so excited to know you will be a part of OctPoWriMo!

    Welcome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Julie...
    Will try and translate the essence of poems written in Hindi/Urdu into English as and when I post them for all global readers... The Google transliterator messes up the core emotions and thoughts... :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous20:02

    This is beautiful and I have felt that same way before. I really love it.

    ReplyDelete