Thursday, July 26

Cross My Heart...


Lying here, thinking of the times those were there
Trying to decipher what went wrong and where
Visions of love, laughter were what hit me instead
Every minute detail of all the moments we shared

There was friendship, love, passion, care and concern
All wrapped in a relationship’s beautiful secret tavern
Denying all that was there is what best you certainly do
Fact remains, relationship’s not for one but always of two

Accepted may be your ways of fancying, having, forgetting
Building castles, reaping dreams, sharing our lives' setting
You may believe all being floored by the illusion you create
Believe me, external charms simply can't make me fascinate

The child I glimpsed within you is all I love, adore and care about
A lonely soul therein cries, sadly, there’s no one to hear it shout
Wander into the depths of your heart, is all I can request and say
Somewhere, lying there may be memories of love I hope and pray

Cross your heart, close your eyes, relive the shared moments so rare
Denying, calling it a mirage of love’s desire, for which you don’t care
It’s simple, I’ve loved you, not the illusions that you create and live for
Our times are what fascinate me, to relive them is what I now crave for


Beleaguering me in the eyes of the world won't take away how I feel
Simply would say, claims have met explanations in my heartfelt appeal
All I can vouch is for my love for you, trust dunno if you can ever do
Misjudging or loving is your take now, all I can do, is love you forever like I do






1 comment: