Thursday, June 7

Life's Puzzle...



"Life's Puzzle" is just what it means... Life is a PUZZLE!!


Life is a weird, brain twisting puzzle,
Showers happiness as a off-season drizzle,
Pain is something that pours like rain all the way,
Just like million thorns with fragrant flowers' spray,
Adding on to life's existing troubles, 
Accumulating in our clean world like rubble,
Are people who come and go as they fancy,
In all their assumed glory and vibrancy,
Making an indelible lasting mark on the soul,
Leaving the wondering heart with a gaping hole,
Screaming my heart and no one to hear me,
Sitting alone looking around, yet no one sees me,
Trying to reach out to hold his hand, yet can't feel a twang,
Trying to explain, sad but true, he doesn't even feel a pang,
Tell me, someone please tell me what do I do, where do I go,
Waiting since eternity for a signal telling me he's ready to forego,
When will he realize the intensity of the love and desires I hold??!!
Tell me, do I now have to die to prove my love for him to behold??!!



No comments:

Post a Comment