Thursday, January 5

Remember When...

Was just driving across Kharghar and heard someone celebrating their Birthday with the song Happy Birthday to you... Remembered my Birthday which was made really special by this poem, which came across continents at an odd hour to bring a special smile to my lips...

When the clock ticked midnight
the day change added to my plight
for I was sitting in a meeting
thinking I would wish if I might
then the idea struck my mind
devil's device was very kind
got me the bluetooth connectivity
to show up here with this activity
Now I got the opportune time
to stand and play the chime
join me here to stand together
and wish the one and only
else she would become a lil nosey
Happy B'day to you Mishi...

Special Thanks to that Special Friend for making my day really Special... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment