Saturday, January 5

Happy Birthday!!




As I reach another milestone in my life, having crossed more troughs than crests; received more hatred than love; suffered more losses than gains; in the last year... My heart takes me down the memory lane to that much awaited moment and the message... Exactly one year ago my Birthday was made really special by this poem, which came across continents at an odd hour to make my eyes sparkle, enliven my heart and bring a special smile to my lips...  



When the clock ticked midnight
the day change added to my plight
for I was sitting in a meeting
thinking I would wish if I might
then the idea struck my mind
devil's device was very kind
got me the bluetooth connectivity
to show up here with this activity
Now I got the opportune time
to stand and play the chime
join me here to stand together
and wish the one and only
else she would become a lil nosey
Happy B'day to you Mishi...



Even though my friend is no longer around, I will forever consider this message as a heartfelt loving wish from my "Special Friend's" heart to mine... Thank You... For Everything!!







No comments:

Post a Comment