Tuesday, November 6

Miss You!!



how do i find hope, in a brand new day
when the one i love, has gone away
ripping my soul, tearing my heart in may

it still hurts, months after that sultry day

my mind overflows, with memories of you

of all that we've shared, all that we knew
our moments together, were precious 'n few
but i cherished them all, more than you knew


i miss our times, when we were close
you told me, my life was mine to choose
to hold my head up, high 'n stay strong
adding happy notes, to my life's sad song

i long for your touch, 'n your warm embrace
talking to you, sharing your crazy grace
i miss the way, you looked 'n smiled at me
twinkling eyes 'n curved smile, soothing me

my dreams are filled, with your soft gentle kiss
i wake 'n cry, i sleep 'n cry, for all that i miss
i wanna start over, i wanna feel free
but the pain she's given will never let me be

amidst all this, loss 'n pain is mine to bear
others have a joy ride, 'n i get the glare
got a whole lot of love 'n rewards from you
mistrusting me was the worst that you could do

can't just express how my heart aches
wondering what in the world it takes
to love someone with your heart 'n soul
'n to be loved back making you whole

it really is tearing me apart in pain
my loss being someone else's gain
tears run down my eyes, blinding me
soaking my soul 'n leaving me in a sea

it's no fault of mine that i alone pay for
one ripped us apart, other got the score
i wonder how you just watch nonchalantly
givin' me torturous times 'n not feeling wee bit guilty


pain 'n disbelief still tear me apart 
just dunno how to mend my broken heart
you are equally pained that i can sense
we feel us, but for the world we live a pretense

i want to move on, 'n i just can't let go
i love you more than you'll ever know
i wanna fight, i wanna scream, i wanna cry
just wanna set things right 'n not say Goodbye!!




1 comment: