Thursday, November 29

Vicious Circle



life's like a celestial vicious circle

perfect life in a hallucinated encircle
gave you all love's passionate delight
minuscule or manifold without a fight

my soul still whispers your name at times

reminiscing life's fantasies in lonely times
cuddling up to my own self, i remember
an embrace that was once soothing 'n tender

my heart loving your soul without reason
believe me it wouldn't be a cause for treason
clear your conscience 'n infer what's right buddy
don't misread silence, take vantage of simplicity

smothering kinship is what you've always done

its now time to realize who's a pro 'n who's a con
shun "taken for granted" attitude you wear like a glove
treat friends with respect, trust, understanding 'n love

come, let's speak 'n clear matters once 'n for all

hurtful evidence is too much for us both to stall
we certainly aren't victims of our interventions
let's reveal 'n clear up all reasons or intentions

for you i was never a well wisher or soul mate
for me you still are forever friendship's incarnate
praying you don't now mess up your life's makings
weaving your way to me via your soul's workings

falling apart, having lost all love's will
no matter, i'd stand up 'n back you up still
the day you'll realize my worth, honey
you'd have lost me for something so puny

life's a vicious circle of truth 'n lies
both of us hurting our souls as time flies
all that was wrong would haunt us forever
wish fog clears now, not eons later or never




No comments:

Post a Comment