Friday, November 2

Soul's Connect



On this special day of love

as the evening 
turns to night, in a while

All decked up in finery

I wait in anticipation
with an enigmatic smile 

My face lighting up 

as I hear him 
slowly brush past me

Caressing my neck 

with his long fingers
whispering my nickname

Turning away from the moon

to look at my love
my love reflected in his eyes

Engulfing me in his arms

he whispered sweet nothings
of times to come 'n forever ties

'n here I am 

thanking the god of love
for the man of my dreams

Who's not here tonight

but he's my heartbeat
my soulmate in life's schemes

Love's not about  

being able to touch or see
as I can sense him all

Connect's on a level beyond
'n closing my eyes 
with him I waltz across the hall

I know he remembers

'n I crossed his thoughts
especially today for the loving times 

My soul's felt him tonight

'n it feels like music 
with me amidst tinkling wind chimes





No comments:

Post a Comment