Tuesday, November 27

Sweet Nothings



the little things you do
sweet nothings your heart says
just make me wonder
where were you all these days

the tender look in your eyes
that says all that's on your mind
the intensity of your embrace
leaves me craving for all i can find

i'm not alone in how i feel
you crave for me more than you show
the endearing call from you
was enough to turn my hearts flow

i know its been a long time
since those enchanting days
reconnecting, we'll find together
for what my heart prays

meetings are far spaced
times are atomic but amazingly perfect 
having faced uncertain times
i know we'll find a beautiful connect


it's now just a matter of time 
before you embrace me once again
awaiting sparking moments till 
i'm engulfed once again in love's rain 



7 comments:

  1. This is fantastic and vibrant! "...times are atomic but amazingly perfect..."
    I love the imagery and your writing style.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you... I simple write what i feel deep in my heart and it seems to fit in just right... :)

      Delete
  2. Love the thought of being engulfed in love's rain. Beautiful words!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Julie... :) "Words are all I have to take his heart away!!" ;)

      Delete
  3. Ahhhh "love's rain". Love that imagery!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank You, Rachél :)

    ReplyDelete